Business Cards – A First Impression of You!
Many times, your first impression is made with a business card. Whether someone finds it tacked on a bulletin board just inside the grocery store or your friend hands them out at their own business or you hand the card to someone yourself.
It always makes a professional first impression on the receiver, even if they just met you. On this card they can see your name, company, position, what you spend your life doing.
So why would you follow a regular template for a business card when you can make it personal and tailored to your industry?
Maybe you’re too conservative to do something different or maybe you just aren’t a designer–that’s fine! Let us show you what we can do with your first professional impression.
We have 16 years of experience in the printing industry, and through those years we’ve learned what people love and are drawn to and what could send your business card straight into the trash.
What you need on your business cards:
- Company name / logo (and tagline if company name is vague)
- Your name
- Job title
- Phone number (If you have a direct line, put that number instead of a main line)
- Email address
- Company website address
- Street address (is optional, however)
You can also include…
- Social media profiles (pick one or two you use the most)
- Services (if you have room for a short list)
Now, here are some “Don’ts” when it comes to planning your business card….
- Don’t use a small font size
- Don’t use light font colors that can be lost from a distance
- Don’t forget to include your website or email for people to look you up if they don’t want to call
- Don’t have your business cards printed on poor quality paper!
- Don’t stuff the card with content–prioritize what’s important.
When you come in for your consultation, with the basic information mentioned above, then we can begin to learn more about you and design a card that captures your personality and business style.
Comments are closed