Product Spotlight: How We Make Notepads
Notepads are a great marketing material for your business, plus they are very functional for your customers! It is one of the best ways to keep your information in front of prospective and current customers. You can add a quality impression of your company by having custom designed notepads with your company’s name, logo, slogan, contact information and even photos.
Recently a customer of ours, Jeff Leonard with Ahern Rentals, stopped in to have custom notepads designed and printed for his current and prospective customers.
Jeff is a salesman for this nationwide company. By giving his customers these custom notepads, they have his contact information to reach him directly about any sales they may be interested in at anytime. His customers also have a useable and convenient resource which is beneficial to them!
Jeff orders ¼ page full color notepads with his logo and contact information. Each notepad has 25 pages. Since the notepads are full color, the logo of the company stands out. Jeff orders 100 notepads a month with Nu expression to help his business grow!
Process of Notepads
1. Design. One of our experienced graphic designers will design and set up your notepad, capturing the vision you have and the message you want to get across to your customers.
2. Customer Proof. After the design is complete, the customer then approves the design for printing.
3. Setup for printing. Our print master, Craig, sets up the file format correctly for printing. He also sets up the correct printer with the right type of paper so the printing goes smoothly.
4. Print Notepads. Craig hits print and the papers are on their way out of the printer!
5. Insert Chipboard Backing. After the paper finishes printing, the chipboard backing is placed after every 25th sheet, serving as a solid backing for the notepad.
6. Trim to size. The notepads then get trimmed to the size the customer requests. Jeff gets ¼ sheet notepads, so four were printed on a standard sheet of paper and then two cuts were made to produce ¼ sheet pads.
7. Place stacks of pads on padding press. After we trim them, the notepads are placed inside the padding press and secured to prepare for gluing.
8. Apply Glue. We apply the glue with a brush to the back side of all notepads at one time.
9. Let dry. After the glue is applied, the pads stay confined in the padding press to allow ample drying time. The dry time is approximately 2 hours.
10. Cut through glue to separate each pad. When the glue is dried, we release them from the padding press and cut through the glue with a knife to separate each pad.
11. Packaged to Sell. We place the finished notepads in the box and they are on their way to make our clients happy and help grow their businesses!
Check out our happy and satisfied customer, Jeff! If you need to rent a piece of equipment or tool to get a job done, visit their website here and give him a call or send him an email today!
Do you think notepads would be a great way to market your company? Call us today at 336.765.5505 to get started on your notepad process and let us help continue to grow your business!
Comments are closed